Tuesday 14 July 2009

New Blog!

Over the year and a bit that I've been running this blog, from time to time I've posted a few of the photographs that I've taken, if I was particularly pleased with them.

That is something that I'd like to do more of; photography has been a hobby of mine for quite some time - not quite "short trousers" territory, but close to it. The tone of such posts is rather different to the rest of this blog, though, so I've set up a second blog to host those at:


The aim is that Patently Rubbish will be (mainly) words and Patently Photographic will be (mainly) pictures.

Do take a look, if you have time. To start it off, I'm posting fresh copies of the photos that have already graced the pages of this blog, together with brief notes about their content. I plan to try and keep a steady stream of both old and new photos flowing. Ideally, I'd like there to be a fresh photo each morning, but we'll have to see if that works out!

No comments:

Post a Comment