Wednesday 14 January 2009

Peter Mandelson tells the truth for ten whole seconds!

It was some time ago that I described my game of Just a Today Minute. I had a good game this morning.

I switched over to Radio 4 in the middle of the interview with Peter Mandelson. I decided to let him off when he spent the first few seconds claiming that the VAT cut had made a difference, but it then was all of 10 seconds or so until he said that food prices were dropping.

At which point, my rules demanded that Pink Floyd should take over.

3 comments:

  1. Nonsense, Mandy has never uttered the unvarnished truth about anything. If he said "good morning" I would want confirmation from an independent source.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-D @ both

    BQ - More of an 11-year Lapse of Reason, really...

    ReplyDelete