Friday 5 July 2024

Well hello again...

 I remember someone suggesting in 2010 that the right-wing bloggers would decline, as a political blog really needs a government that the blogger disagrees with in order to generate the material and the motivation to keep the flow of posts going.  I pooh-poohed the idea, but looking back at my stats it is pretty clear they were right and I was wrong.  

But here we are... a new government that (admittedly) hasn't done much yet but which I rather suspect I am going to disagree with.  We also have the small matter of a Conservative Party that completely lost its way and been punished appropriately for it.  That needs gentle nudging (or a hard kicking, I'm relaxed, whatever) back onto a course that might be described as being, well, conservative.  

 So I think I'll be here again once in a while.  More that I have for the last 14 years, anyway.  



No comments:

Post a Comment